The Philippines as such as few medical universities offering even 5.5-year programs including internships.
How does one apply for an Indian Passport and what documents do I need? You can apply for Passport through Online Registration at the Government of India’s official passport website. A passport is needed for travel overseas. Normally, it takes 15 Days to get a fresh passport but in some States, it may take up to 1 month also. If there is time – apply under the ordinary processing scheme (Rs 1000). If time is short use the TATKAL scheme (Rs. 2,000-2,500 fee); and get your passport faster. Your new Passport will be valid for 10 years. The following documents are needed for a Passport under the ordinary scheme.
- Your birth certificate or school-leaving certificate.
- Proof of residence.
- Certificate of educational qualifications (Class X or XII Mark sheet)
- Passport size photographs of the face with a white background
- Prescribed fee by the Passport office.
For an application under Tatkal – you will need two additional documents:
- Affidavit as per the format in the passport form and
- a Verification letter from a Govt. officer of a certain rank – read the passport form for the format of each document and who can do the verification.
- For Tatkal – you have to go personally and submit the form, with original documents.
The site: http://passport.nic.in contains city-wise addresses & phone numbers of passport offices, fees and many other details. You can submit your application personally or via speed post. For TATKAL you have to personally visit the office with your Original documents. We recommend you apply for your passport IMMEDIATELY if you wish to travel overseas.
About MCI, WHO and Recognisation of Degree related
What is an MCI Eligibility Certificate and how do I get it? Now its not required , not to apply anywhere , not required at all , just give the NEET exam and qualify it , keep the certificate with you and when you come back to India after completion of your medical program abroad , you are required to submit that to get your provisional medical registration with your home state medical council.